- In one true God existing in three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4, Genesis 1:26, I John 5:7
- That Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh.
I Timothy 3:16, John 1:1-14, Hebrews 1:8
- That the Bible is God’s Word, pure and preserved.
II Timothy 3:16-17, Psalm 12:6-7
- That Salvation is by grace through faith alone.
Isaiah 64:6, Ephesians 2:8—9, Titus 3:5
- In the traditional family with its distinct gender roles.
Ephesians 5:22-25; 6:1
- In the everlasting bliss of the saved and the eternal punishment of the unrepentant.
I John 5:11-13, Revelation 20:10-15
- In the literal, Pre-Millennial return of Christ
I Thessalonians 4:16-18, I Corinthians 15:51-53